Wednesday, January 12, 2011

“ Welcome ”

  1. Have you been struggling with combing your daughter's hair?
  2. Do you or your child have eczema, psoriasis or some other scalp or hair condition and you have not been able to find a stylist who can understand you and your child’s needs?
  3. Do you have an interracial child and are finding it very difficult to maintain your child's hair?
  4. Do you have thinning hair and are desperate to find some solutions to your problems. 
  5. Is your stylist practicing  healthy  weave  placement or is your hair more damaged after you take it out?

On this site you can ask any question you want concerning hair and I will do my best to answer your questions and if I cannot, I will guide you in the right direction. I will also provide you with many tips on how to choose the right shampoos, conditioners, thermal heat protection, tools, styling products, guides for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, alopecia and many more aliments pertaining to the well being of scalp environment regardless of your color or race. In the hair industry it is about texture, genes, and health.  
So I say to you welcome “My Little Girl’s Hair Blog”.

Welcome to a blog specifically with you and your hair dilemmas in mind. Consider this a blog that can finally answer all of your hair questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment